Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!

My appologies to everyone, I may have bitten off a little more than I expected in the past few weeks and haven't been posting as regularly because of it. A little ironic given the subject of my last post, but when "something's gotta give" I'd rather it be my online life than my "real" life.
Easter is a time to celebrate new life, and many years in Saskatchewan it also means signs of spring. I thought this year might be an exception to that, but temperatures have been on the plus side the past few afternoons, so the snow is melting and the streets are flowing with mud and tiny ice flows.  It is rather amazing to watch as every year we cycle through the seasons.
I've been working on more samples for the Bargello class I'm teaching at the Saskatoon Quilters' Guild Spring Retreat, and will post more pictures as I finish them up. I also need to finalize the pattern for the Learn to Quilt class I'm teaching through the community recreation office in the latter part of April.
And while it's a bit late in the day Joyeux Poisson d' Avril too!

No comments:

Post a Comment